hearmeRAWH!~

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yea, I'm glad that I spent my day wisely today (:
Really glad, actually.
Maths Olympiad and chalet on Tuesday :D!
According to Mum I shan't waste my time studying for maths olympiad (LOL)
As they will never ever be in the syllabus even if it's a hundred years time.
You don't apply them in life.
Hoho, like what Mrs Gill(instructor) said on the other day, ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE DOING THOSE SUMS :D

Yup, I'll enjoy myself alright!
Thankfully, we won't be getting back the paper itself.

As for chalet, I'm searching high and low for my camera.
*squeaks*

Dad and I are almost identical twins!
Looks like this tells you where I get my brains from, yea ?
We, right brainers, depend a whole lot on our emotions.

Pssssttt, will be back on Thursday :D
Yea, TO BE 100% inspired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home