hearmeRAWH!~

Monday, May 12, 2008

BOMB!
There you go, A POST!
No doubt, I haven't been posting for quite some time....
Quite some time ?
Who am I kidding ? It's more of a 'gazillion years'
Well yea, like I've told you before...it was all because of MYE Ohmygollygosh, I'm looking forward to the class chalet on the 27,28,29 :DDDDDDD!!!
Can you believe that Mum let me sleepover over these three days ?
Wooooh~ OLEY OLEY OLEY OLEY.

Hawhawhaawwwwwhhhh not forgetting there's KBOX today with the following LADIES(They are just the best, k ? weeeeeee~)
HuiFang,ShuJie,KimCheng,Kristy,Denise and KaiYee :DDDD
Erm, I hope I didn't miss out any O.O

& there's another outing too for the girls at Escape Theme Park (:
Sorry, I couldn't make it ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home