hearmeRAWH!~

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gosh, when did I last blog again ? -____- Oh, the 20th.
*sighs* looks like I really should make some time for blogging.
As usual, busy like a bee.
It freaks me out thinking that MYE(MidYearExams) are like in 6 weeks time!
I have no idea how to plan this really tight revision schedule.

Actually thinking about it now, ever since secondary school life started, I became much more motivated compared to the previous year O.O!
And yet myself, I have no idea where all that motivation came.

Try to tell the difference, read the posts last year and compare it to the year 2008.

Oh, life's WEIRD.
Well... as long as I'm happy is all it matters [:

Hah, currently revising maths now.
Hmmm, I have to say that I like maths a whole lot this year.
Peers from last year *pukes*
Yea I know... it's unbelievable!

Hehe, Kai Yee's reading HOWL's MOVING CASTLE that she borrowed
from the school library :DDDD!

*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMS*

Happy reading, I'm sure you'll enjoy the book!
Psssstttt, you might find the character Howl a big jerk at first :X!

Haha, that was how I felt :D
Er, pretty dramatic then :X

Will be upgrading this blog soooon...stay tune....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home