hearmeRAWH!~

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yea, I really have to cool down..
*Breathes in and out*
Oh please relink me @ http://www.yourdailydose-laksamianbao.blogspot.com/

The weather has been weirding me out lately.
It all of a sudden rains and after moments later, it doesen't
&' then it rains again O_O!

Met up with GMAC group members yesterday, Babysis,Joylynn and Audrey.
Didn't have any breakfast so my brain was like dead.
Couldn't come up with many creative ideas so we asked Mrs Pereira if we could head for the computer lab and surf the net :D
Finally, we did!
After being done and all, hoho.. I showed Baby Sister L's photo.
Babysis : Oh shuai that one leh!
Who knew, we both had the same taste!
WHEEEEEEEET :D
Lol, it makes me laugh whenever she says 'suay' meaning, shi chou de loh :P
Haha, kidding around keeps me up and moving!

It has been 11 days[1st March 2008] since I'm completely obsessed.
Tehehe [:

Iceskating with JiaLing and two unknowns tmrw :D
Wooohhoooooooooooo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home