hearmeRAWH!~

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hmm, for all my life, I've never regarded blogging as a burden.
I don't blog just for the sake of blogging, mind you.
You have to know that blogging is not the only reason for others use.
[Like oh, I blog because other people wanna read mah or..i want to be more popular -_____-]
Well... frankly... it's my own personal use [:

Ah, I don't know about you but I like to look back in the past years/days/weeks/months about what I've done.
Everyone has their own preference though!

Ahhhhhh, this week has been really really very extremely exhausting!
Gosh, I possibly can't be in that main six characters scene for cdance.
*sighs* Gotta practise harder!
Hopefully, my back won't break :D

I'm waiting for the GMAC data to get downloaded.
Meeting up with Mrs Pereira tmrw at mac to get everything done once and for all!
Woooh~
Not forgetting it's Good Friday tomorrow!
I don't know, I just feel like going shopping tmrw with brother.

I've got A Haiku and my 645 word composition to type and illustrate for a competition.

Okay, no stress Lisa!
It's plain and easy.
*breathes in and out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home