hearmeRAWH!~

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Taaaa-daaaah! A whole new blogskin makeover!

Although the background colour is still the same as before [:
White, simplicity!
Well, it's gonna be a whole lot easier browing through the past posts now [:

Let's date back to 31 December 2007!
Ah, new year resolutions!
Gotta recall back everything now and MOTIVATE myself for the MYE.
If your'e the blur type, don't bother asking me what that stands for.
Major pimple break out,gahhhhh!
Thank god, it's not obvious at all :D
I know oh I know, like what the adults say it's just one zit, it'll do you no harm!
*calms down*

I haven't been blogging for the whole of this week.
Yarh, lots of stuff has happened lately.
Cdance was fun on last monday :D
Home Econs group consisting of 3 members : Joylynn,Milly and Lisa.
Aha, terrific man!
Thanks group for putting so much effort!<3
Prefect duty : Announcer
Well, it's the best there is!
Oh and I'm on trainning now.
It still freaks me whenever I'm standing in front of the whole school on Friday though.
O.O
Gosh, really gotta buck up on my Chinese.
It's terrible, okay I admit it's far worse then terrible.
Ooooooh, NEW JAPANESE ORIENTED PENCIL CASE :DDDDD!!
CUTE AYE ? It's got this doggie and teddy bear attach to it
:D
Hah, 'm telling you japan products are the bomb!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home